Thursday, September 30, 2010

it's.here.it's.heeeeeeeeere.

what's here? i'll get on with that a little later...
this morning, i went on my and my friend's weekly walk to go "exploring" around the city. our latest site, the new: kaw river state park. we went "adventuring" through the woods on a trail and ended up at the railroad tracks. naturally, we went along the tracks swearing we could hear a train approaching, yet proceeding along the tracks nonetheless. i felt like a kid, off gallivanting with a buddy :) FUN! i saw the cutest wee froggy and two animal skeletons....

anyhoo, my.barlowgirl.Christmas.cd.is.here! i know it's about a couple of years old, but i♥it loads. i just ordered it....hmmm....MONDAY!!!! sooo speedy :D it was cheaper to buy off of amazon than popping into hastings to buy it (plus the driving/gas consumed....). currently listening to and enjoying it at the moment of blogging. i was playing josh groban's 'noel' album on my way to my friend's with whom i walk.

~*Christmas*~ is in the air~~~** for me at least ;-)

merry Christmas!
maligayang Pasko!!!

Christian Challenge tonight! E.X.C.I.T.E.D

No comments:

Post a Comment