Monday, May 9, 2011

Can someone say long time comin......

as of my previous post, i have:

-epaloyed at my sis' job to see how she rolls as an 'edyookaytor'
-fallen in love with OneRepublic
-three words: Oak Park Mall
-one name: SARA BAREILLES (11.14.10 concert in Lawrence)
-gotten a job, at which i've worked at for nearly half (HALF!!!) a year now!---i am a phlebotomist
-therefore, since i have a job, i've been milkin the health insurance perks that came along with it
-blue planet cafe
-wii's Just Dance
-had THE BEST secret santa at work (;-))----my s.s. was sooo very very generous!!!
-been attending FBC saturday worship services and gotten the privilege of experiencing said worship whilst some of the worship leaders are lovely ladies i happen to know
-a dear friend got married
-my mom had a couple hospitalizations (!!):::God be praised, she is convalescing very well now
-cafe hoppin with Hethe
-the PACK=champs
-i got to be a different friend's M.o.H.
-orange leaf!!
-kim's vietnamese resto
-tscpl music downloads :0)
-dillon
-mango float
-doing BAAAD with my relationship with my God =(
-You deserve my best, my all!!!


________________

mga balak:::
-mag pa payat na talaga! get away fr the bmi na "overweight"---bawasan ang kanun!
-to get back to my God, my first Love

bring me back to You!

____
ps: thanks, achie, for reading! hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment